Re: Fragile paper processing trick

From: Katharine Thayer <kthayer_at_pacifier.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 17:54:30 -0700

I've also used fibreglass screening for printing gum on fragile
paper; I lay it in the bottom of the sink and then just lift it up to
transfer the paper to the next bath. The paper must be developed
face up for this to work, but those kinds of papers don't usually
float anyway, in my experience.
Katharine