trip problems

From: Jusdado <jusdado_at_teleline.es>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 10:23:01 +0200

hello to all

In some few days I will take a trip to the Balkan countries, but making
scale in airport of London. With the last restriction measures for hand
baggage, somebody could say like I can go up to the airplane my
photographic team: camera, flas, hard disk Epson, etc. without having
problems.
To keep the team in a suitcase and to lose it of view until arriving to
the destination, he/she doesn't offer me any guarantee.
Thank you and pardon for my English, text translated by computer.