RE: palladium bleeding still

From: Kerik <kerik_at_kerik.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 10:05:11 -0700

Chris,

No, gum is easy! And so is pt/pd. Problem-solving can be hard, though...

I would avoid Tween with Platine. The time I tried it, it sucked. Try adding
a LITTLE Everclear (ethanol) to your sensitizer. I use it at a rate of about
5 drops per every ml of sensitizer. This is really a very small amount.
Everclear drops are much smaller than palladium or ferric drops.

Kerik