Re: trip problems

From: Pam Niedermayer <pam_at_pinehill.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 15:21:58 -0500

All I can think is that this must be a real boost for those dishonest
baggage handlers, so buy piles of insurance (also a boon for these
guys). I know I can't drive to the Balkans; but air travel got so
difficult after 9/11 that I now refuse to fly, and we'd love to go to
Italy for some roaming about. It will just have to wait until we have
time for a boat, or maybe we should buy a big sailboat. :)

Pam