Re: The plot thickens (or not) RE: Since the list is so quiet....

From: Richard Knoppow <dickburk_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 02:16:46 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Susan Huber" <shuber@ssisland.com>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 11:00 PM
Subject: Re: The plot thickens (or not) RE: Since the list
is so quiet....

> Hey Judy,
> Don't get a lousy phone from the Shack- I got a beautiful
> cordless at my
> Audiologist- very expensive and excellent reception- much
> better than the
> Panasonic- it is Clarity.
> Susan

  I got a phone from Radiosnak which works just fine and
doesn't load the line. It has a speakerphone built in so
that when I am on hold I can fill my house with music.
  To Judy, if you got customer no-service based in Canada
you are lucky. Customer slurvice from Earthlink is via chat
and is in india or somewhere far away where people don't
speak English or actually know anything about the system. I
am in favor of bringing back the stocks for the boards of
directors of companies like this.
  But seriously, Radio Shack phones seem to be OK and aren't
expensive.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA