RE: Gum print sizing voodoo!! HELP!!

From: Kate M <kateb_at_paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 14:59:39 +1200

Hi Carmen, if you're having trouble getting the Black Magic to stick, it
could be that you need to actually add hardener to the emulsion before you
coat it. This is what I do when I'm printing on glass. I use formaldehyde,
because I can get it, but it is very irritating so I only use it under a
fume hood.

On the subject of silver emulsions, is anyone having problems with fogging
with Rocklands multicontrast "Liquid Light"? I keep getting fogging, using
an amber safelight. I think the supplier isn't storing it properly, but they
say it's more sensitive now. Can't say I've ever had any problems in the
past.

Cheers
Kate