Re: Breakfast in Montana

From: Tom Hawkins <tomehawk_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 08:08:13 -0700

Hi Mark,

Canıt make breakfast, but Iıll see you for dinner. Moose steak... again?

Iım at the Sacramento Airport, and am liquid and gel free. I was publicly
shamed because Iıd forgotten about a .5 oz. bottle of Visine in my bag...I
had the presence of mind to ditch all my lipstick, foundations, etc. Whew.

Looking forward to the week, and to becoming Œadvancedı. Onward and upward.

Best, Tom