chromoskedasic painting

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 01/08/06-06:28:29 PM Z

YEAAAA!!!!! I finally got to post to the list! All my tries have been
denied as of late so Gordon must have fixed something.

Here's what I had posted:

Ohhhhh, no Gerry,
You are the one who is right. I have been so busy finishing the alt manual
that I have not had time to post on the list about the chromo.
This is the hap--There sort of IS no additional info in that article, we are
both right on that one. But Grace Taylor, if I am not mistaken, sent me the
article that is ALSO in the same issue of the magazine (I think) but on like
page 136...separate from the first article! So when I get back to Bozeman
and get my proverbial s--t together I will get those articles either
digested and/or passed onto the next person, who is Sandra Tipton. But I
will for sure post all the info to the list.
Since you have the Exp workbook (thank you for kind words! It's akin to
telling me I have a great kid or something...), you can check under the
sabattier chapter and everything I currrently know, including formulas for
chromo from Jolly, are in there. There is also other stuff similar in
nature under the chapters on painting with light and chemigrams.
I have two students really getting into chromo. One is doing it to
mordancages, the other got the most amazing colors last semester, like deep
brown and orange solarized. And the student that was doing the Burchfield
lumenprints--which does NOT use chemistry like s30 and s2--got an amazing
bunch of work finished, too. It is weird how some semesters the students
excel in one process and not another, and it switches. This semester liquid
emulsion for the most part was a bust, but chromo, painting with light,
lumen, and polaroid processes were the best of any class yet.
More later, I just hit chicago
Chris