Re: Gum image has reversed

From: Marek Matusz ^lt;marekmatusz@hotmail.com>
Date: 01/09/06-09:49:43 AM Z

Bruce,
I agree with Tom here. I have done some lamp black printing recently
(Daniels Smith pigment). As suggested by Dave about 1 gram of pigment per 10
ml of standard gum solution is a good start. I have cut it down on the
pigment some more to about 1 gram in 15 to 20 cc gum. You have way too much
pigment IMO. I can't comment on the exposure since I do not use you type of
light source.
Marek, Houston