RE: Gum image has reversed

From: Kate Mocak ^lt;kate_mocak@zoznam.sk>
Date: 01/09/06-01:53:50 PM Z

Recently I have come across a different cause for the tonal inversion than
those discussed in this thread so far. I experimented with colorizing a
digital negative with an orange-ish layer and the resulting image turned out
to be reversed.

I've just uploaded it to
http://katemocak.slide.com/c/Gum+bichromates/5012705. It is not yet
finished, I still plan to add more layers, but the reversal is already visible.

I am convinced that the effect has something to do with the colour of the
negative, though I'm not quite sure how to explain it.

Kate