Re: Stain and exposure (was: Re: Gum image has reversed

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 01/13/06-09:39:27 PM Z

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Katharine Thayer wrote:

> ....... I can only assume that you haven't actually looked at any
> of the pages I've shown, of observations related to this issue (not
> "findings;" they are much too preliminary to be called anything but
> observations) because each of the pages states clearly that all the prints

You're right, I didn't. I often can't get online for days at a time &
then may have 100 e-mails. It's all I can do to get through them without
chasing down outside assignments. Not to mention that my dial up
connection is at present extremely cranky. Netscape insists on a crash
before connecting, so I "connect" only when absolutely essential.
(E-mail is not a problem because it's via terminal emulator onto the Unix
shell... Everything should be so easy -- not to mention virus proof --
except it's not.)

J.