Re: this is the end my only friend the end....

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 01/14/06-04:19:50 AM Z

From: BOB KISS <bobkiss@caribsurf.com>
Subject: this is the end my only friend the end....
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 17:25:56 -0400

> More news in the changing photo equipment technology market

Yeah everyone was talking about it yesterday, in multiple languages.

I think more than enough enlarging and LF lenses are already
manufactured.

It seems to me that Nikon did well to keep the film camera lineup to
this date. I don't use Nikon equipment but some of today's midrange
SLR is better than yesterday's high end (and it can go 4fps in film
mode up to 36 frames), and they cost less in used market than a piece
of film back for medium format cameras.

But when Italy, Argentine or Georgia stops making wine, I'd worry.

By the way, what's not known in the western world yet, is that Sunpak
120 barebulb/parabolic flash is discontinued, according to Sunpak's
Japanese webpage, but it's not even mentioned on English website. It's
a very versatile light in many situations. If anyone is interested in
this light, act fast.