Re: Glyoxal?

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 01/14/06-03:55:03 PM Z

Well, I talked to Formulary, Bill Troop, Digitaltruth, et al.; some are
interested but their facility and their employee training are not good
enough, and some are not familiar with the market for alt-photo
chemicals. If there is significant interest, we can arrange a chemical
manufacturer to prepare 1% or even 0.5% glut, buffered to a proper pH,
so that potential hazard is reduced. (if you have to 5x the 6ml/L usage,
the inconvenience is minimal, but the potential risk from accidents is
significantly reduced; the regulatory risk statement on container is
also more relaxed for very weak solution.)