RE: Glyoxal?

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 01/16/06-08:47:23 PM Z

Judy and all,

My BFK hardened with Glyoxal never did yellow under any condition. That is
exposed to window light indoors, exposed to light (but kept dry) outdoors
and stored in complete darkness in and out of a sealed plastic bag.

The paper was exposed to light for months and the same length of time for
the dark storage samples.

I did rinse with tap water after the tray sizing. The Glyoxal was mixed with
the gelatin using the proportions recommended by Christopher James.

Don Bryant