Chromium pigments and gum

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 01/23/06-09:00:09 AM Z

Hi Folks,
I'm slowly working through a revision of my website, and for the most
part I'll leave it til it's all done and uploaded to announce the
revised site, rather than announcing a new page at a time. But since
the myth that chromium pigments aren't compatible with gum was
repeated here quite recently, I decided to upload that page as soon
as I wrote it. I printed three chromium pigments, with no ill
effect. All three are fairly weak pigments, and I dumped half a tube
of paint into 20 mls of gum to try to make them print as dark as they
could, but like I keep saying, trying to make a weak pigment into a
strong pigment by using more of it is like trying to make up for a
unit loss on items by selling more of them. At any rate,

http://www.pacifier.com/~kthayer/html/chrome.html

Katharine