Arrival in the U.K. of the Traveling Portfolio

From: Hellena Cleary ^lt;hellena@hncleary.plus.com>
Date: 01/26/06-06:14:55 AM Z

It's here! It really is a privilege to see such a wonderful display of work. It makes the list real and not just something in the ether. There are ten artists in the portfolio. They are: Christina Z. Anderson, Don Bryant, Alex Chater, Hellena Cleary, Robert Cochrell, Suzanne Izzo, Barbara Maloney, Jeff Mathias, Marek Maturz, and Grace Taylor. I still don't have a central London space so show it but I am working on things. If I can't find anything I may have an open day at my house.Anyone know anyone in the Photographer's Gallery? Hellena