Re: tonal inversion and pigment loads

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 01/28/06-01:45:54 AM Z

On Jan 27, 2006, at 9:20 PM, Katharine Thayer wrote:

> On Jan 27, 2006, at 7:44 PM, Yves Gauvreau wrote:
>

>> I'm not sure there is away to get ride of the "inversion" stain
>> otherwise
>> Tom would have taken them out and this wouldn't even be a problem
>> otherwise.

P.S I answered this indirectly by saying that you fix the inversion
by fixing the stain, and pointing to a couple of examples I have
online, but a more direct answer is that Tom already identified the
stain as paper/sizing related and said that he had printed the same
coating mix on a more heavily sized paper without getting an
inversion (or, I assume, any stain). So he knows how to fix it.

Katharine