Re: Gertrude Kasebier

From: Judy Seigel <jseigel_at_panix.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 19:03:59 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006, Thom Mitchell wrote:

> And don't forget, Pre Post Factory.....How are things in NYC? How's that
> digital camera I feel partially responsible for? How's the t-shirt
project
> coming? I finally got an extension rail for my Kodak 2D so after 4 years I'm

Thanks for asking Thom -- and sorry I spelt your name wrong, but the
doorbell rang just when I thought to fix it. Plus, I'm rattled & rattling.
The t-shirt project is taking 10 times as long as supposedly, partly
because I'm in digital, tech-support, service provider and modem hell. I
must have sinned in another life (surely not in this one... you can't sin
if you can't even access the program).

But PS. Maybe the digitons are Republicans?

J.