DIY Tray Siphon for print washing

From: G Guhan Gunaratnam <guruguhan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 23:07:40 -0400

Hello,

I was wondering if it would be easy to make a tray siphon for print washing
I looked on the web and saw Jobošs siphon, but I donšt think it will be
easy, or economical to buy here in Toronto. Are there others that might be
easier to find/make? I have used one once before and the one thing I didnšt
like about it was how poorly it attached to the tray (it could have been
me).

Water access is through a standard faucet tap (ideally ­ though if doing
some plumbing is a must, Išd be willing).

Any help would be great

Thanks a lot

Gu