Re: Canadian APTP [was Alternative Process Traveling Portfolio for 2006]

From: Bogdan Karasek <bkarasek_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 10:23:53 -0400

Hi fellows Canucks,

I'm new to the group so I don't really know what is involved. After
years of straight silver printing, I'm starting to get interested in
Palladium/Platinum printing.

Well, there already seem to be three of us who are interested. So we
start small, fine with me. We'll see where this goes.

By the way, when I brought the question of Canadian participation and
the question of logistics, it was from ignorance. I did not know that
each country had to do it's own APTP and thought that border
restrictions between the US-Canada might cause problems which do not
exist in Europe. And the question of logistics was related to my
recent experience at the US-Canadian border.

Anyway, I'm for a Canadian effort.

Regards,
Bogdan

--