RE: Determining SPT with gum Was: Gums a la Demachy and Puyo

From: Loris Medici <mail_at_loris.medici.name>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 22:46:18 +0300

Thanks Christina. BTW, I tried srpaying with Schmincke Graphite pigment and
it didn't give good results (kind of flaky). But I liked the method and I
definitely plan to use it with other pigments...

What do you think about the method I decribed (for iron processes)? Do you
find it overkill? All I can say is that since I'm doing that way, my results
marginally improved + the exposure times are shorter...

Regards,
Loris.