Re: Determining SPT with gum Was: Gums a la Demachy and Puyo

From: Christina Z. Anderson <zphoto_at_montana.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:29:29 -0600

Katharine,

Thank you for taking the time to look at my webpage and read it.

You are absolutely right that the labeling is backwards on the 7 and 15% am
di image. I had decided to change it from left to right and forgot to
change the text. It is, as we speak, redone and sent to my trusty web
designer.

As far as not seeing the stain issue, I apologize that it isn't visually
clearer...the letters of the weakest exposure are basically the same color
as the pigment stain, but it may be that I should take that image off the
web because it isn't clear enough, or redo it to show it more clearly.

Thanks for the input,
Chris