RE: Pt/Pd Development

From: Marek Matusz <marekmatusz_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 21:25:08 +0000

Camden,
If the recipe calls for a relatively small amount (comparing to potassium
oxalate) then I would not worry at all. If you want to be more exact you can
add some extra oxalic acid to compensate for the dibasic potassium
phosphate. The exact amounts can be worked out quite easily, let me know if
you need some help with it.
In any event yuor developer solution should still be acidic. I never tried
phosphate addition, so I will be curious how it works out for you.
Marek, Houston