RE: Ferric Oxalate Questions

From: BOB KISS <bobkiss_at_caribsurf.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 20:05:19 -0300

DEAR GU,
        Please consider: I use the standard 3% peroxide that I buy from the
supermarket or drug store and just three drops EXTREMELY increases the
contrast of an 11X14 platinum/palladium print. I see no reason to hunt for
the high volume peroxide for PT/PD printing.
        The only time I use 30 volume peroxide is while making Cyanotypes because I
only need a very small amount to bring out the blues during the wash.
                CHEERS!
                        BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you are going to
live forever". Mahatma Gandhi