Re: Puchase price of pdf file? Repeat posting

From: Ryuji Suzuki <rs_at_silvergrain.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:14:35 -0400

And are you going to provide marketing research for all of us who have
some sort of photography-related products?

One kind of social impact I'm hoping to make is: low toxicity chemicals
-> school teachers use them -> more traditional photography in school
and home darkrooms with less fear for chemicals -> bright(er) future for
the wet-processed photography -> I won't be forced to give up silver
gelatin process. Positive?

Ryuji

http://silvergrain.org
http://www.digitaltruth.com/store/silvergrain.html