RE: Pt/Pd Development

From: Eric Neilsen <e.neilsen_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:19:35 -0500

Camden, About ten years ago I was making prints with the dibasic form while
Rudiak and I ran our printing business in Taos. It seemed to warm the prints
rather than cool them. I have both forms in my darkroom, mono basic and
dibasic. Both formula use a more dilute Pot Ox than the standard formula.
One should be careful not to make your developer too dilute as that will
lead to slower printing speeds and more grain in the print.

Eric

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226