Re: "The Image Wrought" Alt Show in Austin, TX

From: Pam Niedermayer <pam_at_pinehill.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 21:07:06 -0500

I finally got down to the Ransom Center this afternoon, saw Dan's print,
and Jill's. Both were gorgeous, loved the composition of the Flat Iron
building as well as the color applied to platinum. Jill's tree/forest
was also beautiful, a bromoil. I haven't much of a clue about how either
was done (how do you make a platinum and then print color on it?), but
they were masterful.

Thanks for the heads up, Dan.

Pam