RE: 1st & 2nd Cyanotype

From: Loris Medici <mail_at_loris.medici.name>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 22:42:19 +0300

The problem with Richeson and Da Vinci brushes is; once you use them, you
don't want to use anything else... ;) Price is irrelevant to me (my 2" Da
Vinci's costed me $9 each - in Turkey, I bet it's cheaper in the
States/Canada) because I use them since 2003 - no signs of deterioration
(except few cracks in the finish). Before them, I was using pebeo wash
brushes (student quality stuff), they rust easily and paint chips off
quickly (chips drops on the coated paper). Rust is evil with iron processes
(it cause streaks).

Regards,
Loris.