Re: palladium drydown and developer (albumen & collodion)

From: Sandy King <sanking_at_clemson.edu>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 15:02:38 -0400

I am here scratching my head trying to figure out how you read into
my previous comments anything that could be considered a knock on the
use of collodion or albumen as a size for platinum prints? My
remarks were about a comparison of albumen and gelatin sizing for
carbon printing. In fact, I don't have much interest at all in either
albumen or collodion sizing for platinum prints. If you must be
critical try at least to criticize something I said, not what you
fancy I said.

Sandy King