Re: Press release

From: Jamie Young <jamiehy_at_tds.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 09:23:32 -0500

I've been using some pop paper that I got about six or seven,and
would say it's still usable if you don't mind a bit of fog and an odd
look. Extra fixing to bleach out helps a bit. It has an interesting
look. BUT if you want a easy to print clean look, buy new and use it
fast. It's worth messing around with though, even when it's old .
Jamie Young

www.jamieyoungphoto.com