Fabriano Artistico

From: Katharine Thayer <kthayer_at_pacifier.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:08:50 -0700

I don't know anything about Fabriano Artistico and cyanotype, but I
do know there are two completely different papers marketed under the
name "Fabriano Artistico." So unless you specify which one, you may
be talking about different papers. Fabriano Artistico Extra-White,
which was formulated to replace Fabriano Uno, is a very different
paper than Fabriano Artistico Traditional White, which as far as I
know is still the same paper that used to be sold simply as "Fabriano
Artistico," before the introduction of the new paper with the same name.

Katharine