Re: Great gum prints

From: Dan Burkholder <fdanb_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:30:23 -0500 (CDT)

Good grief, that is a slow loader! Maybe he was trying to give you a
real-time experience as in, "this is how long it takes to make each
print." Just kidding.

Yes, I too like the images (at least the ones that have loaded so far;
I'll check again in a few hours) except for the first landscape (maybe
it's hard to do those colors in gum) and the picture of the child
(children are not automatically of interest to others). And since that
print is mono, why do it in gum? There is probably a reason but....

The floral work is really wonderful! Having never printed gum I don't
have a feel for the process's palette but these images seem to fall into
place very nicely.

Thanks for sharing this link Katherine. You can't help but admire the
artistic spirit of the Spanish.

Dan

--
http://www.DanBurkholder.com