RE: My papyrus adventures

From: Camden Hardy <camden_at_hardyphotography.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 09:58:13 -0600 (MDT)

Kate,

As I mentioned before, pt/pd was the only process I am currently prepared
to work with (I'm still waiting on chemistry...and motivation). I do plan
to try out a bunch of other processes such as VDB, toned cyanotype (now
that I'm thinking about it, I do have some cyano chemistry...), and
kallitype.

I initially chose pt/pd as my first papyrus attempt because of the colors
it produces. I thought it would go very well with the color of the
papyrus (which it does). I didn't know that kallitypes can look like
pt/pd, so I will definitely give that a try one of these days. I'll keep
you posted.

Camden Hardy

camden@hardyphotography.net
http://www.hardyphotography.net