Réf. : Gum

From: Philippe Berger <mineurdecharbon_at_skynet.be>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 19:12:46 +0200

Hi,

Sorry for the link

http://users.skynet.be/philippe.berger/GommeZeky.jpg

Now, it is OK

Philippe

-------Message original-------

De : Philippe Berger
Date : 07/31/06 19:10:18
A : Photo alt
Sujet : Gum

  Hello,

I currently work on the procedure the negative numerical ones for
  Carbon, the gum arabic and other alternative processes, the workl is
  to use the same negative one and to obtain powerful half-tones and
  blacks at the same time by using a very simple procedure and to even carry
  oneself out.

Here what the negative jet of ink obtained makes it possible to obtain with
a gum arabic

http://users.skynet.BePhilippe.shepherdGommeZeky.jpg

It is a gum arabic of black Labrador of my daughter

Best regard of Belgium

Sorry translate by computer

Philippe

__________ Information NOD32 1.1684 (20060729) __________

Ce message a ete verifie par NOD32 Antivirus System.
http://www.nod32.com

imstp_wine_glass_fr.gif