RE: AmerGraph ULF-28

From: Marek Matusz <marekmatusz_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 15:22:06 +0000

Sandy,
It is not clear to me from your explanation what is the nature of the
radiation. Is it a continuous specturm radiation like the sun or is it a
spiked spectrum like mecury vapor? As I look at the data that you provided I
can get a pretty good idea of expected exposures. My typical palladium
exposure is about 4 minutes. Exposure for gum is about 1 minute. I have a
bak of BL lights. That would be very consistent with your exposure data.
ANy idea of how long would the CWX bulb last?
Marek