RE: One coat gum - first one for me - how is it for you?

From: Loris Medici <mail_at_loris.medici.name>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 11:07:35 +0300

Congrats David. It looks fine (I must note that the image is too small -
Can't you scan it so that the logest dimension would be around 600pixels?
That's a nice size for web images). It's very pictorialistic. I personally
would prefer some more contrast (I mean a little cleaner whites - I know
that it's hard with single coat gums). Have you tried to use a little less
pot.di.?

Regards,
Loris.