No APIS in the US this year -- Platypus instead

From: Richard Sullivan <richsul_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 08:10:46 -0600

Apis is only every 2 years in the US. The even numbered years it is in the
UK and this tear at Oxford University. Next summer (2007) it will be here in
Santa Fe. This summer (2006) is our semiannual Platypus Party which Bostick
& Sullivan has been having since 1984. It is an informal gathering of
photographic printmakers. It is being held on July 2nd and all are invited.
Call Bostick & Sullivan at 505-474-0890 for details.

--Dick Sullivan

  _____