RE: gold print

From: Loris Medici <mail_at_loris.medici.name>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:30:18 +0300

Hi Marc, it's beatiful. From your explanation, I understand this is P.O.P.
Palladium / Ziatype "sans Palladium" right? Have you tried to add Sodium
Tungstate (NaOW) to the coating solution? NaOW is used to lower the emulsion
contrast in P.O.P. Palladium / Ziatype. Certainly that will have an effect
over the image color (it warms the color w/ Palladium) but I think it's
worth to try - to see what happens. BTW, what was the strenght of the gold
solution? (5%?)

Regards,
Loris.

  _____