Re: Melody and Dick and emails

From: davidhatton_at_totalise.co.uk
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 18:43:11 +0100
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hi,

Just let me get something straight here. I didn't complain about the 'mistake', I
didn't complain either about the blatant use of this List to generate business. I
asked some pertinent questions regarding the marketing, the product etc..

I suggested that he (Terry King) had rather a long turnaround time for an
electronic document selling on the Internet; that he might enhance his profit
should he choose to market a complete product (ie a kit of chemicals plus the
instructions). I also asked a couple of other questions which would give me some
idea as to how the costing was arrived at.

I do make mistakes as does any other human being. Being deliberately sarcastic is
also a human trait but not ever a mistake

Regards

David H.

>You know, I sometimes send emails to addresses that I didn't intend to, it's
called a mistake. Nice to know john and david don't make them.

---- - Madasafish - Voted Best Heavy Consumer Broadband Provider in the 2006 Internet Industry Awards http://www.madasafish.com/