Pt/Pd and watercolors...

From: Camden Hardy <camden_at_hardyphotography.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:06:19 -0600 (MDT)

Anyone ever tried combining the two? I picked up a book on Chinese brush
painting, and it shows a really cool method of coloring a background into
images using watercolors. I'm thinking that would be a really cool way of
adding color to a Pt/Pd print, which I would like to ultimately have the
Pt/Pd print fade into a watercolor painting. I'm curious though if the
pigment would survive the Pt/Pd chemistry, since I'd want to do the
painting first.

Does anyone have any references and/or personal experience to share that
might help me out?

Thanks,
Camden Hardy

camden@hardyphotography.net