Re: pure silver list

From: Ryuji Suzuki <rs_at_silvergrain.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 21:20:28 -0400 (EDT)

From: Eric Neilsen <e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: RE: pure silver list
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 19:00:47 -0500

> Did you start it shortly after the closing by Tim?

I started in September 2004, before Tim closed his server for mailing
lists, but shortly after his announcement for closure. I don't see
your email on it but Richard Knoppow, for example, has been on this
list since its very beginning.

> I don't remember ugly threads on Pure Silver? Maybe just not
> comparable to here ; )

The end of tundraware era and the beginning of the freelist term were
both *much* worse than the worst thing I've seen here. Note that I
used emphasis, which I very rarely use. Luckily, those name callers
and personal attackers boycotted the list at pure-silver.org, so this
version had been free of this problem.