Re: formulas for S2 and S30

From: Camden Hardy <camden_at_hardyphotography.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 23:23:13 -0600 (MDT)

The Porterstown Activator and Stabilizer (sold at porters.com) work quite
well for chromoskedasic, but Professor Jolly's recipes don't produce the
predicted colors. Here are some selective chromos using Portertown
chemistry:
http://hardyphotography.net/show.php?what=gallery&which=17

But as nicely as these chems work, it would be nice to be able to mix
equivalents of Kodak's stuff...

Camden Hardy
camden@hardyphotography.net
http://www.hardyphotography.net