glitch with my website

From: Christina Z. Anderson <zphoto_at_montana.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 08:58:16 -0600

I apologize to those of you who used my "contact form" on my website. I
would get these emails with no content in them, and just assumed that people
were viewing the site and then accidently clicking the send button and not
the close button, so I never thought to reply. However, one nice man
reposted his comments to me yesterday, asking me if I had gotten them. SO,
I have no idea why this is happening, but if anyone who emailed from my
contact form is on this list, please resend!

Christina Z. Anderson
CZAphotography.com

PS is ANYONE out there doing alt work this month or are you just too busy
funning in the sun????