RE: Alternative Process Traveling Portfolio for 2006

From: Don Bryant <dstevenbryant_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:35:30 -0400

Bogdon,

Just out of curiosity, what happens to Canadians? From the last
paragraph in Don's post, I take it that since we don't reside in the US,
  we have to apply to the Euro APTP? Doesn't make much sense, simply
from a logistics point of view.

Why is there a US APTP and not a North American APTP, you know, Canada
and Mexico???

We tried that for the last round of the APTP and there are many logistical
problems associated with an international distribution. We decided that for
the sake of simplicity we would have a US only distribution for this year,
which BTW is what it has always been until the last round.

If you feel strongly that there should be a N. American version of the APTP
then I would suggest that you organize that yourself. If you do I would
consider participating in it.

Just one other note, the APTP is not officially sanctioned by the list
manager and is organized and managed by individuals that are members of the
list.

Don Bryant