Canadian APTP [was Alternative Process Traveling Portfolio for 2006]

From: G Guhan Gunaratnam <guruguhan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 14:57:38 -0400

Hey Bogdan,

I think it is our responsibility to start an APTP, and possibly with time it
could then become a North American one. I'm not even sure Canadians can
apply to the Euro one either. Your post implies that others are required to
account for our logistical point of view.

But I have been interested in participating in a TP, not necessarily solely
alt printing (largely due to the fact I couldn't meaningfully contribute to
an APTP - in time I believe this will change). So if you are interested in
starting small, we could trade! :) Though I'm sure there are enough
Canadians here to start something, in some form. If others were interested,
I would be willing to organize it. So if you're reading this and
interested, give me a "go" (or allez, jai o, vada, etc) and maybe with some
help from our friends down south we can get something going.

Cheers,
Gu