Re: Gertrude Kasebier

From: Thom Mitchell <tjmitch_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 07:06:01 -0400

And don't forget, Pre Post Factory.....How are things in NYC? How's that
digital camera i feel partially responsible for? How's the t-shirt
project coming? I finally got an extension rail for my Kodak 2D so after
4 years I'm finally starting to make images in camera. For now simple
silver but it's a start. Hope all is well. Ciao, Thom
- snip -