Test Results (hehehehe)

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 03/01/06-09:32:30 PM Z

It appears that the problem causing my posts to arrive as attachments to some
people has to do with the method AOL uses to attach signatures to email.

I ran into something similar helping a friend try to figure out why she could
not receive email from one of her friends.... it turned out that the problem
disappeared when the person deleted a certain line in her signature....

So anyway, thanks for everyone's patience—I hope my email does not cause any
further problems other than an occasional bad pun or joke.... hehehehehe

Mark I. Nelson
www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com
MarkINelsonPhoto.com
PDNPRint Forum - Yahoo Groups