Re: source for glutaraldehyde

From: Clay ^lt;wcharmon@wt.net>
Date: 03/04/06-07:58:43 AM Z

Omission of hardeners can certainly be an occasionally useful
creative control. In some instances where stained highlights will add
something artistically to a particular image, I will intentionally
omit hardener from my gelatin sizing. OTOH, if problem-free, no-
hassle, crisp and clear highlights are needed, a gelatin hardener
makes this easy to achieve.

Clay