Kodak Kodalith Super RT Developer (A/B lith) and D-19 Developer

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 03/05/06-11:35:36 AM Z

I have a LOT (maybe about 15) of gallon packs of D-19 and some 4
gallon packs of Kodalith Super RT Developer that I don't use any more.
I might try to sell them at 1/2 of B&H Price on ebay but if anyone
here uses a lot of them (like high contrast applications, as the first
developer in reversal processing, lith printing, etc.), I'd rather
sell them in larger packages here. Let me know.

Also, I still have 1000 pcs of 4x5 NegaFile glassine envelopes. After
seeing the discussion if anyone is still interested, please let me
know.

For these items, please use the special email address
rs+03052006@silvergrain.org only. Please don't cc to my other
addresses. Shipping will be USPS.