New alt exhibition in pH7 - VDB mountain views and rock faces

From: Stane Kocar ^lt;stane.kocar@siol.net>
Date: 03/06/06-04:07:02 AM Z

helloRoger asks me to send his post to the list, as he has troubles with e-mail.

Regards to all of you from snowy Slovenia
Stane Kocar

Hi all,

Stanislav Kocar, one of our list members, lives in Skofljica, Slovenia and has been active in creative photography since 1976. The last few years he also practices different alternative processes as the Van Dyke Brown print of which he shows an interesting series at atelier pH7 till the end of april 2006.

http://www.permadocument.be/texte/Z/ZSK.html

Stanislav presents a suite of recent mountain views of his native Slovenia as well as more intimate rock faces. His VDB contact prints of 9x12 cm negatives are gold or selenium toned for permanence.

With our warmest greetings,
Roger

Atelier pH7: european experimental art gallery devoted exclusively to historic and alternative photographic processes If interested to exhibit in Brussels, please consult our conditions and send us your proposition to info@permadocument.be

--
Roger Kockaerts
Permadocument - pH7